symec are recruiting!
Symec Technologies are always looking for dedicated, hard-working people to join their team.
Take a look at the exciting job opportunities available at Symec Technologies, and if you’re interested email your CV to [email protected]
IT/Telecommunications Sales, Business Development Manager
We are looking for a highly driven and organised individual, with experience in IT or communications sales in Newcastle under Lyme, Stoke on Trent.
This role will suit a motivated and target driven sales professional who has experience of selling both over the phone and face to face.
As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible selling a range of mobile computing and telecommunications services in all sectors. Your role will focus on generating your own pipeline, closing new business and maintaining and growing existing accounts.
To be considered for this position, you must have a proven B2B sales track record, including IT Sales or Telecommunications experience. You will also need to demonstrate the ability to maintain and create long term relationships with clients.
- Identify and build a list of prospects from our database or external data sources.
- Contact the key individuals within the account and build a business relationship to understand current requirements and any potential for Symec Technologies.
- Work with the customer and our partners through the sales process to understand their requirements and position Symec Technologies and our partners to deliver a mutually beneficial solution.
- Reporting – provide sales management with timely, regular reports and updates on activities and performance as required.
- Monitor industry best practices in chosen vertical markets and make recommendations as to how these might be incorporated into your customer accounts.
- You will be expected to meet with clients, so a full driving license and your own vehicle is preferable.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities
- Graduate (or equivalent) with 1-2 years’ work experience.
- Strong enthusiasm with determination to achieve results.
- Exceptional and confident communicator (orally and written) with strong interpersonal skills extending across formal and informal environments.
- Works well within a team.
- Effective personal organisation and project management skills with proven ability to achieve under demanding timescales.
- Knowledge of metrics to measure progress.
- Systematic, thorough and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
- Passion for analysing and understanding products, customers and markets.
- Telephone sales experience.
Desirable skills and experience
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM).
- Experience within a technology sales environment.
- Full UK driving license and own vehicle.
Benefits and Salary
- Pay £16-22k basic, on target earnings of £35-55k (Uncapped)
- 22 days holiday
- Commission Accelerator Scheme
To apply email your CV to [email protected]