Business Development Manager
Direct applicants only please – Sorry no Agencies
We are looking for two graduate calibre Account Managers, looking for their first or second sales and marketing/customer facing role and wanting to establish a career within the technology services sector.
In their new role my colleagues will be mentored by an Account Director, but will spend time with their other colleagues across the company, including Projects, Service, Operations and Finance. We would expect that after a lengthy induction holding a business conversation with a customer, being able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Symec Technologies and most importantly the desire to reflect our partnership principles, which are critical to our mutual success, will all be second nature.
Proximity to our Bristol office is important, as is a full driving license.
About the Company:-
Symec Technologies are a leader in the B2B supply and management of Enterprise Mobility Solutions, working within various markets including Retail, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Distribution and Field Services.
Receiving many awards from manufacturers and customers, the company continues to surpass goals and benchmarks set within the industry.
Symec is a young driven and passionate organisation which is still growing rapidly year on year and has a strategic plan to become a market leader within 3 years.
About the role:
A vital part of our business, you will be working within the B2B market targeting medium to large businesses, generating leads and prospects and converting them into sales. You’ll help to identify the best technology solutions for their business.
The vision for the successful candidate(s) is to become a long standing, integral member of the sales team in a rapidly growing business.
- Identifying and building a list of prospects, building rapport and engaging with key individuals, understanding business requirements and opportunity.
- Operating across various markets including retail, transport and logistics, warehousing, distribution and field services.
- You’ll be selling a wide range of business-critical mobile hardware, software, services and connectivity (WiFi & SIMs), executing our strategy to achieve preferred mobile technology partner status with our customers.
- Presenting products and services that position the company and their partners effectively.
- Provide accurate market and sales reports that support and drive activity.
- Staying a step ahead of the industry, monitoring best practices to make recommendations and demonstrate knowledge and capability with client requirements.
- Effectively close business opportunities and build long term relationships through a consultative approach.
Education & Skills
You must have
- Be highly self-motivated
- Be target driven by nature with exceptional communication skills
- Be confident in presenting
- Have a keen eye for detail and a passion for high levels of service
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and similar software
- Have the ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- Show a strong team spirit through supporting colleagues as needed
- Show initiative, be proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
You ideally have
- Experience in using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce but not critical
Competitive package offered including 25 days holiday rising to 27 after 3 years’ service (excluding Bank holidays), pension scheme, on-site secure parking within business park, modern office environment