Hosted voice services can provide businesses with all the tools you need to run a comprehensive unified communications system.
To make the most of your communications, a unified system that integrates all the tools and technology you have available will be a must. To do this effectively, a hosted voice solution will provide the flexibility, scalability and control your firm needs to be successful.
The benefits of unified communications
Unified communications (UC) are now essential for any firm. This offers a single solution that encompases every method of contact within your business, enabling you to collaborate more effectively, improve how customers contact you, and better support your mobile workforce.
Key elements of a UC solution include:
- Instant messaging/web chat
- Desktop/screen sharing
How hosted services improve your connectivity
A hosted voice solution is one of the most effective ways to ensure your business can benefit from a unified communications system. These cloud-based technologies offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Great flexibility and scalability
- Easy, per-user subscription-based costing
- Advanced call monitoring and management features
- High resilience
Such tools are especially beneficial where workers are spread over wide geographical locations, while their range of advanced features and controls are useful for operations such as contact centres.
The three components of an effective solution
In order for UC systems to work effectively, businesses will need to focus on three key areas. These are:
- Technology – the hardware and software used as the basis for communications.
- Connectivity – the networks and services that ensure you’re able to reliably keep in touch wherever you are.
- Strategy – the management and planning tools that ensure you’re delivering service to your users effectively and everyone has immediate access to the communication and collaboration tools they need.
Symec can help you with one or all of these requirements, whether you’re just starting to build a communications system or looking to upgrade or migrate from existing legacy technologies.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you develop an integrated comms system that lets people keep in touch wherever they are.