The ultimate management platform for the connected business
WHAT IS IT?
SYMEC HUB is the Centralised Management Platform – a single place from which you can manage information from your entire connected business.
Capturing real-time information on devices, service and repair, business connectivity data and print management across your whole fleet. It is the ultimate Management Information solution — making your life easier, cutting your costs, and enabling you to create an efficient, connected business.
Central hub where all device related information is available, including..
- Full visibility of all devices in your estate
- Full breakdown of estate viewable by OS, device type or model
- Information gathered by device management, health and optimisation utilities
- Single location for information and to access all other device management tools
Service and Repair Management Hub, including..
- Log your repair jobs here
- Device failures so you can identifying where the challenges might be
- Identify trends to ensure appropriate qty of devices are at each location for peak periods
- Additional training for high failure rate depots
- Swap out evaluation, identifying where the work is being carried out
Business connectivity management tool
- Number of users by connection type and in/out of bundle spend
- Multiple connectivity management tool
- Spend analysis and reporting
- Can integrate your own billing data into this platform so you can easily manage current spend
Single platform to procure your connected business products
- Control the types of products available so specific to your standards list
- Analysis spend and requirements across your business for better visibility
- Shopping basket creation and sign off by procurement, reducing admin waste
- Centrally controlled, locally configured
Book a demo with our software experts to discuss how SYMEC HUB can benefit your business.
SYMEC HUB Resources
It’s said that every business is now a digital business. Even the smallest firms are now highly dependent on digital devices and applications, while for larger enterprises, it’s impossible to get by without the use of smartphones, tablets and other devices to keep employees in touch with the firm’s data and applications at all times.