Ov2 Release Notes
12th December 2022
The second version of Optimise known as Ov2 updates a number of features within the application and administration tool.
- Updated application user interface.
- Manual test feature is removed and replaced with live results.
- Android no longer allows an application to toggle the connectivity settings, so we have removed this feature.
- Application code is updated to use the latest code methodology, allowing for future versions of Android.
- Ability to configure and schedule reports from Symec Hub for improved data analysis.
- Provides the ability to toggle device location capture.
- Capture data usage by application.
- Capture total data usage.
- Capture application in the foreground duration.
- Allow the definition of critical events.
- Allows for the administrator to notify users of critical events.
- Allows for the customization of critical event text to be displayed to the device user.
- Displays customisable text based on configurable parameters.
- Provides data usage by date reports on the device via the application, useful for Kiosk mode devices.
- Displays detailed battery health information within the application, useful for Kiosk mode devices.
- Displays detailed connectivity information, useful for Kiosk mode devices.
- Displays consumption information for the battery, RAM, and. Storage
- Displays time left for device to discharge battery.
- Displays time remaining until fully charged.